Friday, January 14, 2011

Supplements I am Currently Taking

I approve because they sure as hell are working!



An intense thermogenic from Gaspari a very trusted and respected company I have used from before. No caffeine like other thermogenics, helps crunch appetite, boost metabolism, and give me energy for my 2 a day workouts.

A Very good whey protein that I take 3 times daily to help keep my muscle mass during weight loss and to also gain more weight and stronger, bigger muscles. Also try and take 20 mins before a meal to help me not eat as much and great for after cardio because high protein meal after cardio helps boost fat loss. Also weight lifting for protein synthesis.



Lastly, good ol' creatine. This I started taking before and after weight lifting, not cardio. Helps give me a boost and I can definitely feel the difference, I am more sore after workouts because I am lifting more and knocking out a few more reps. Even though i don't use it after cardio, creatine is great for cardiovascular gain. Helps you push more and be able to do more physically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment