Sunday, February 13, 2011

Saturday

Sleep: 8 1/2 hrs
Hydration: 2-3 Gallons
Supplements: Phenorex Diet Thermogenic Pills in morning, 4 servings of MyoFusion Advanced Protein (1 in the morning, 1 after first workout, 2 after final workout), 1 GNC beyond raw "ravage" pre-workout, 3 serving MuscleTech Anabolic Halo post workout recovery and 1serving NO-47 post-workout.
Morning: 16 oz of water. P90X workout "Kenpo X" I really like this workout because its basically karate.
Breakfast: 2 Whole eggs, 4 Egg Whites. 1 serving of oatmeal plain, 3-4 slices of turkey in my eggs.
Lunch: 1 Slice of healthy nut whole grain bread, 8 slices of turkey with some spinach leaves, 1 serving of pinto beans.
Later Afternoon/Gym: Today was Light Legs, Calves, Abs, Lower back. Upon arrival to the gym I did my usual Stair Climber "Fat Burn" for 10 minutes on level 12. This to get the body warm and blood pumping. After wards I took about 10-12 minutes to stretch out my body good before I started lifting.
1. Leg Extension: 3x15
-superset with-
1. Dumbbell Lunge: 3x15
-extended set-
1. Smith Machine Front Squat
2. Smith Machine Squat: 3xFailure
3. Lying Leg Curl: 3x15
-superset with-
3. Dumbbell Romanian Dead-lift: 3x15
4. Leg Press Calf-Raise: 3x15
-superset with-
4. Standing Calf-Raise: 3xFailure
5. Hanging Leg Raise: 3xFailure
-superset with-
5. Twisting Crunch: 3xFailure
After lifting, I proceeded to my cardio. I did Stair climber for 15 minutes total. 1 minute on level 12 then 1 minute on level 18. Then got a really good stretch in.
Dinner: 6 Egg Whites with 4 slices of turkey. 1 serving of pinto beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment