Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday

Sleep: 8 hrs
Hydration: 2 1/2 gallons or so
Supplements: Phenorex Diet Thermogenic Pills in morning, 4 servings of MyoFusion Advanced Protein (1 in the morning, 1 after first workout, 2 after final workout), 1 GNC beyond raw "ravage" pre-workout, 3 serving MuscleTech Anabolic Halo post workout recovery and 1serving NO-47 post-workout.
Morning: 16oz of water and warm-up, stretch. P90X workout "Legs&Back + Ab Ripper X"
Breakfast: 2 Whole Eggs, 4 Egg whites with cilantro and tomatoes. 1 serving oatmeal with handful of blueberries.
Lunch: Today I had some Fajita meat with green and red peppers, and 1 serving of beans.
Late Afternoon/Gym: Today was Heavy Back, Biceps, and Forearms. pon arrival to the gym I did my usual Stair Climber "Fat Burn" for 10 minutes on level 12. This to get the body warm and blood pumping. After wards I took about 10-12 minutes to stretch out my body good before I started lifting.
1. Pull-Up: 3x8
2. One-Arm Dumbbell Row: 3x10
3. Reverse Grip Lat Pull Down: 3x8
4. Barbell Curl: 3x8
5. Dumbbell Concentration Curls: 3x10
6. Dumbbell Hammer Curls: 3x8
7. Barbell Behind the Back Wrist Curl: 3x10
After lifting, I proceeded to my cardio. I did Stair climber for 15 minutes total. 1 minute on level 12 then 1 minute on level 18. Then got a really good stretch in.
Dinner: 1 slice of Whole Grain Healthy Nut bread with 6-8 slices of Turkey, 1 serving of Asparagus. Then shower and rest time.

No comments:

Post a Comment