Monday, February 7, 2011

MONDAY.

Sleep: 8 hours
Hydration: Roughly 2 gallons.
Morning: Wake up, take my PHENOREX thermogenic diet pills along with 16oz of water. Helps with appetite and boosts metabolism (both). Drink a MYOFUSION protein shake (1 serving). I give myself about 20-30 minutes to get ready and let the fluids settle before I workout. P90X-Chest,Shoulder,Triceps+Ab Ripper X (using light weights with high reps for definition). After wards, MYOFUSION protein shake (1 serving).
Breakfast Time: This about 20 minutes after the protein shake. 3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites. 1 serving of plain oatmeal with a serving of blueberries. Along with a multi-vitamin.
Afternoon: Lunch time; a serving of broccoli and 1 COD fish with plenty of water.
Late Afternoon/Night Time (GYM): Heavy day; Chest, Shoulders, Traps, Triceps.
1. Bench Press- 3x8 (90 second rest)
2. Reverse-Grip Bench Press- 3x10 (90 second rest)
3. Dumbell Incline Press- 3x8 (90 second rest)
4. Pushdowns (60 Second Rest)
5. Smith Machine Over-head Press- 3x8 (90 second rest)
6. Dumbbell Overhead Press- 3x10 (90 second rest)
7. Smith Machine Upright Rows- 3x10 (90 second rest)
8. Dumbbell Shrugs- 3x8 (90 seconds rest)
9. Dips 2x10 20lb weights (60 seconds rest)
Before I leave for the gym, I take 1 Serving of GNC Beyond Raw "Ravage" pre-workout drink. This gives me my (L-argnine, creatine, nitric oxide, etc) to push out a few more reps and go a little heavier weight. (30-40 minutes before the workout begins I take this.
I start with a good stretch for about 7-9 minutes. Stair Climber on Fat Burn Level 12 for 10 minutes to get the blood flowing and body warm. After the weight lifting is over I do my cardio session. 15 minutes on the Stair Climber on Intervals (Level 8 for 1 minute, Level 18 for 1 minute for a total of 15 minutes). After I get a good stretch in.
BSN Cellmass right after I finish stretching to get a good recovery and maximize my workout.
Dinner Time: I get home about 20-25 minutes later. Proceed to take 2 Servings of MyoFusion protein. For dinner I had 6 egg whites, 1 serving of broccoli, 1 slice of whole grain healthy nut bread with about 6-8 slices of Turkey sandwich meat. All this with a glass of water. After wards its time for a shower and relaxation time.

This is my Monday Workout for the next 4 weeks. Food will vary a little. I hope this helps some what as for giving you some variation in your workout, food consumption, supplements, and etc. This is also so you can see what I am doing. Hope you enjoyed!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment