Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday.

Sleep: 8 1/2 hours
Hydration: 2 1/2 gallons roughly
Morning: After waking up, took my PHENOREX thermogenic diet pills along with about 16oz of water and a MYOFUSION protein shake, this to stop the body from fasting and promote protein synthesis during the workout. Rested and got my body loose for about 30 minutes.
Morning Workout: Today was Plyometrics with the P90X workout. I used the weighted vest with about 10lbs on it because my body is in good shape so this makes the workout a little tougher. Plyo is basically jump-training to help you run faster, jump higher, and run longer. After the workout I consumed 1 serving of MYOFUSION protein to recover those muscles and maximize the workout. Also high protein after a workout helps burn more fat, post-workout.
Breakfast: Today I had 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites. I added tomatoes, onions, squash, cucumber, carrots, and a little celery to the mix to get some vegetables and flavor in. Also had 1 serving of oatmeal with a small handful of blueberries. So a high protein, fiber breakfast.
Lunch: 1 piece of whole grain healthy nut bread with about 8 slices of turkey. Also 1 serving of strawberries and a EAS protein bar.
Late Afternoon/Gym: Today was a light Back, Biceps, and Forearms workout. A lot of weight lifters and people in general often ignore the forearms so I'm incorporating them into the workouts. Before leaving I took 1 serving of GNC BEYOND RAW "Ravage" pre-workout drink. Upon arrival to the gym I did my usual Stair Climber "Fat Burn" for 10 minutes on level 12. This to get the body warm and blood pumping. After wards I took about 10-12 minutes to stretch out my body good before I started lifting.
1. Straight Arm Lat Pulldown: 3x15
-superset with-
1. Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: 3x15
2. Barbell Bent Over Row: 3x12
3.EZ Bar Preacher Curl: 4x15
-superset with-
3. EZ Bar Standing Wide Grip Curls: 3x15
4. Barbell Wrist Curl: 3x15
-superset with-
4. Barbell Reverse Grip Wrist Curl: 3x15
After lifting I then proceeded to get my Cardio on, because today was a little bit lighter weight with more reps I decided to turn the cardio up a bit. I did Stair climber for 15 minutes total. 1 minute on level 14 then 1 minute on level 20. I felt this workout and after knew I worked hard, drenched! Then took my BSN CELLMASS post workout drink to recover my muscles from the workout. When I got home 20-25 minutes later I took 1 serving of MYOFUSION protein shake (because I have to wait 20-30 minutes after the cellmass to take a shake or eat).
Dinner: 1 serving of Broccoli, 1 serving of Talapia Fish with tomatoes, onions, and seasoning. After wards took me a nice shower and drank some water so I can rest the rest of the night and get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment