Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday.

Sleep: 7 1/2 hrs
Hydration: 2 gallons roughly
Morning: After waking up, took my PHENOREX thermogenic diet pills along with about 16oz of water and a MYOFUSION protein shake, this to stop the body from fasting and promote protein synthesis during the workout. Rested and got my body loose for about 30 minutes.
Morning Workout: Today was "Back and Biceps" along with "Ab Ripper X" in the P90X workout. Again I use light weights with the p90x so I can do more reps for a more lean approach with this workout. After the workout I consumed 1 serving of MYOFUSION protein to recover those muscles and maximize the workout.
Breakfast: Today for breakfast I had 3 whole eggs and 3 egg whites, I don't always have whole eggs, but you need to have the healthy fat from the whole egg every so often in your diet. I added onions, tomatoes, pepper, and hot sauce to the eggs. Also, 1 serving of oatmeal with a serving of blueberries.
Lunch: Today I had a little bit bigger lunch because of the heavy weight training I am doing at the gym tonight. I had 1 slice of whole wheat healthy nut bread with about 10-12 slices of turkey. Also 1 banana, a EAS protein bar, 1 serving of rice with a little turkey cut up in it.
Late Afternoon/Gym: Today was a heavy Leg, Calves, Abs, Lower back routine. Before leaving I took 1 serving of GNC BEYOND RAW "Ravage" pre-workout drink. Upon arrival to the gym I did my usual Stair Climber "Fat Burn" for 10 minutes on level 12. This to get the body warm and blood pumping. After wards I took about 10-12 minutes to stretch out my body good before I started lifting.
1. Squat: 3x8
2. Leg Press: 3x10
3. Leg Extension: 3x10
4. Romanian Dead-lift: 3x8
5. Standing Calf Raise: 3x8
6. Seated Calf Raise: 3x10
7. Weighted Decline Sit up: 3x15
8. Plank: 3x60 seconds
9. Lower Back 
After lifting, I proceeded to my cardio. I did Stair climber for 15 minutes total. 1 minute on level 12 then 1 minute on level 18. Then got a really good stretch in because I worked the mess out of my legs. Then took my BSN CELLMASS post workout drink to recover my muscles from the workout. When I got home 20-25 minutes later I took 2 servings of MYOFUSION protein shake.
Dinner: Tonight for dinner I had 1 serving of Asparagus, 1 serving of Talapia fish with onions, tomatoes, and a little seasoning. Then proceeded for a hot shower and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment